Author Topic: Suggestion time  (Read 719 times)

Offline illtree

• Illtree's stream
Suggestion time
« on: August 07, 2015, 06:48:34 PM »
Just a few things that i threw out in the live stream the other night but want to have a record of them.

1. A way to get out of forced fullscreen. I have tried every possible work around to fix it myself to no avail. It makes streaming hard when trying to multi-task on other monitors.

2. A "phase indicator" for your opponents turn. Someone said that it was in at one point but fell out in the current build.

3. This is something I am personally going to begin work on but maybe a video tutorial. I know by time beta and full launch happens some of the info may be outdated, but the game can be overwhelming for a brand new player without someone standing there to answer their questions.

If you guys need any more info feel free to reach out to me @illtree on twitter or twitch.tv/illtree

Offline FI-ScottZ

• Administrator
Re: Suggestion time
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 10:11:16 AM »
#1: I believe there may be an option in the engine scripts to run in windowed mode. I will look into that.

#2: there is an indicator, which is currently a tab that appears underneath the current player's gui and shows the icon corresponding to their current phase. For an unknown reason it was sometimes not working at GenCon. :-[  So that is on the list to be fixed, possibly improved pending feedback.

#3 That is a great idea.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:44:14 PM by FI-ScottZ »
Scott Zarnke
Lead Programmer, VoZ.
CTO, Forever Interactive, LLC.
Scott.Zarnke@ForeverInteractive.com

Offline FI-EldonK

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 12:59:29 PM »
Thanks for the feedback man. I added these to the list!
Forever Interactive - Chief Product Officer
Visions of Zosimos -  Project Owner
Notorious: Star Corsair Saga - Product Owner
Forever Interactive Inc
http://www.foreverinteractive.squarespace.com/
http://www.foreverinteractive.com/voz_test/index.html

Offline FI-JeremyL

• Administrator
    • Forever Interactive
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 08:14:17 PM »
Just a few things that i threw out in the live stream the other night but want to have a record of them.

1. A way to get out of forced fullscreen. I have tried every possible work around to fix it myself to no avail. It makes streaming hard when trying to multi-task on other monitors.

2. A "phase indicator" for your opponents turn. Someone said that it was in at one point but fell out in the current build.

3. This is something I am personally going to begin work on but maybe a video tutorial. I know by time beta and full launch happens some of the info may be outdated, but the game can be overwhelming for a brand new player without someone standing there to answer their questions.

If you guys need any more info feel free to reach out to me @illtree on twitter or twitch.tv/illtree

Ill Tree is at it again! :) Keep up the great feedback dude!
Jeremy Lecus
Programmer
Forever Interactive Inc
"Perceive our Reality"
Jeremy.Lecus@ForeverInteractive.com