Author Topic: IGF Quest  (Read 923 times)

Offline FI-SteveC

• Administrator
  • Interim COO and Designer on Visions of Zosimos
IGF Quest
« on: December 20, 2014, 11:23:06 PM »
Greetings Students,

We are officially in the running for the Independent Game Festival (IGF). This competition is the most prestigious competition in the game development world. It is essentially the Sundance Film Festival of the Game Industry.

Considering this monumental step, we would like to extend the opportunity for another quest that you, our loyal fans can complete. To complete this quest, you most visit our official IGF Campaign page and share it on one of your social media outlets.  Our official IGF Campaign can be found at http://www.igf.com/php-bin/entry2015.php?id=7188

You must provide proof of your support in the forum to get your reward. This can be done by attaching an image of your shared post on your chosen social media outlet and a link to your social media post for verification.  (See image attached to this post for an example)

The post must be set to "public" in the viewing options. Only one quest completion per social media outlet, per person, per account. You will receive your redemption code in a PM on the forums upon verification of your submission.

If you complete this quest and provide the proof of completion as stated above within the time limit, we will provide you with 2 booster packs upon the full release of the game.

This quest is valid only for a limited time and ends on Monday, March 1st 2015

For any question, comments and/or feedback, please let us know in the forums.

Thank you for your continued support and happy questing.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 01:31:14 AM by FI-SteveC »

Offline Crossredbu

Re: IGF Quest
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 02:38:44 AM »
When I was reading this material. I'll have to read it with my parents.

Offline FI-SteveC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 01:55:43 PM »
Can I have some more research.
Greetings and thank you for your interest in Visions of Zosimos,
I would like to first apologize for the delay in response from any of us here at FI, we have been insanely busy with a number of development and marketing items as of lately.
Onward,
In your response to the post, you ask for more research…. What research do you require exactly? We will attempt to provide you with anything you need in regards to this matter in as expedited a manner as possible.

Offline FI-SteveC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 01:59:09 PM »
When I was reading this material. I'll have to read it with my parents.

Greetings and thank you for your interest in Visions of Zosimos,
I would like to first apologize for the delay in response from any of us here at FI, we have been insanely busy with a number of development and marketing items as of lately.
Onward,
Well we understand the desire to ensure that you are protecting yourself from various internet issues and that these quests are quite text heavy (honestly to protect ourselves), please let us know if there is anything we can do on our end to help you with these posts.